- Choose your trip to Israel.
- Register directly with the trip provider.
- Pay any necessary deposit to the trip provider in order to hold your place for the trip.
- Complete the application for a high school Israel travel grant. You will get a confirmation email that your application has been submitted.
- Within 10 days of application submission, both the student traveler and one parent will receive an email notification indicating the traveler’s eligibility for the grant.
- Sign the pre-trip forms, which will be attached to the email notification. (NOTE that these forms must be signed by both a parent and the traveler.)
- Give Back to the Community Agreement
- Agreement to Complete Survey
- Security Notice and Directives
- Return the three pre-trip forms to the Jewish Federation of Cincinnati at
firstname.lastname@example.org - OR -
c/o Jewish Federation of Cincinnati
8499 Ridge Road
Cincinnati, OH 4523
Once all the above steps have been completed and documents returned to the Jewish Federation, the trip provider will be paid the amount specified on the "GRAND TOTAL" line—up to $5,000, depending on the cost of your program. Payment to the trip provider can occur only after all forms are received and may take several weeks to clear. Please allow appropriate time.